Periodontal disease is the most common disease in dogs and cats. According to the American Veterinary Dental Society (AVDS), 80% of dogs and 70% of cats have some form of dental disease by the time they are 3 years old! All pets are at risk, regardless of size, age, breed, or sex.
Due to the risks associated with poor oral health, your veterinary team at Ruckersville Animal Hospital is offering a special 10% discount on all dental procedures during the months of February and July!
The 10% discount for Dental Health Month will include the following:
- Pre-anesthetic blood-work
- Pre-anesthetic ECG
- I.V. catheter and fluids
- Injectable pain medication
- Injectable antibiotic
- Full mouth dental radiographs
- Scaling and polishing of teeth
- Extractions (if needed) including nerve pain blocks, suturing, etc.
- Post-operative pain medications to go home (if needed)
- Post-operative antibiotics to go home (if needed)
- Entero-benefits supplement
- Toothpaste packet