Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
We accept debit cards, credit cards (American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa), Care Credit, Pay Pal cards, checks and cash. *All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.*
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Ruckersville Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Break Down Your Payments Into Monthly Installments
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Listed below are just a handful of options available for you and your pet. Remember to do your research as every company offers different plans and not every plan covers every vaccine, illness, surgical procedure, etc.
- Trupanion: https://trupanion.com/
- Embrace Pet Insurance: https://www.embracepetinsuranc...
- Pet First Pet Insurance: https://www.petfirst.com/
- Pet Assure: https://www.petassure.com/
- Pet's Best Pet Health Insurance: https://www.petsbest.com/
- Hartville Pet Insurance: https://www.hartvillepetinsura...
- Petplan: http://www.GoPetPlan.com
- Nationwide: www.PetInsurance.com
- 24-hr Pet Watch: www.PetCareInsurance.com
- Allstate Pet Insurance: https://www.allstate.com/pet-i...
- ASPCA Pet Insurance: https://www.aspcapetinsurance....